This fall I wrote 39 blog
about restaurants in Paris. Here's the
places I thought were particularly good or worth returning to. None of
these are the best restaurants in Paris, but rather are chosen for
their comfort and the care of the staff.
Burguignon du Marais, 4th
- One of our favourite bistros, went many times.
Caveau du Palais, 1st
- Excellent traditional bistro on Ile de Cité
- Comfortably formal restaurant.
- Crazy but excellent rustic country food.
Reine Blanche, 4th
- Good neighbourhood place on
the Ile St. Louis.
- La Verre a Soi, 17th
- Lovely simple restaurant run by my friend Evelyne.
Fous d'en Face, 4th
- Excellent lunch, particularly if you can sit outside.
Brasserie de l'Île St. Louis
- Classic Alsatien brasserie on the Ile St. Louis.
- My favourite place for croissant.